Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday...

I've spent a lot of the past week alternating between editing audio and reading Consider Phlebas - if you like science fiction, it's a really good book :-) In other moments, I've been listening to Paul Jenkins' Rev Up Review back episodes as well as the latest installment of J.C.Hutchins' 7th Son Trilogy.

Also made a weekend of watching The 4400, season 3, The Illusionist (very good film) and The Good Shepherd. I'm trying to convince The Boss that a visit to the cinema is in order - The Bourne Ultimatum is released on on 16th...

Anyway, episodes 9 and 10 of Terra Incognita have been uploaded to Podiobooks.com and await the tender ministrations of Tee, Evo et al and should be available on the site for download very soon (if you've subscribed to it, and if not why not??) you're podcatcher should get them at the same time :-)

It is a rather interesting, if extremely time consuming process taking the written word and converting it into an audio 'presentation' - hopefully it is being well received and enjoyed - I can only hope. I suspect the next episodes will be towards the end of next week, Kevin (the narrator) can't get here to record until early next week - which is something of a bind.

If you've not listened to any of TI, click here and remember to subscribe...

Cheers,

Gary

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hiya

I saw the 'Good Shepherd' a while back, I think it was quite good, a bit complex? I watched 'Bourne Supremacy' again on tele last week, they have shown the first two recently because the new one is due out soon I guess. I still prefered the first one.....