Sunday, August 5, 2007

First time nerves...

Sunday 5th August 2007, 0200hrs...

I've finally decided to take the plunge and try this 'new fangled blogging' thing!

A couple of years ago I finally sat down and started writing my first novel - Terra Incognita - that quickly became a series of ten science fiction novels. I've written the first four and planned, in detail the fifth, the balance are planned to the extent to allow me some flexibility with the details; but the over all story arc is complete.

In July this year, the novel was released on Podiobooks.com there are a large number of free novels serialized through them and Terra Incongita can be found here - have a listen and let me know what you think.

A lot of hard work has gone, and is still going, into putting it all together. At the moment there are eight chapters live and everyone who's helped - giving of their time to record dialogue, or allowing the use of art work (thanks Peter) and to Magnatune.com for their willingness for their artists music to be used under a Creative Commons License.

I'll see how often I get to update this, hopefully each week - but I'll have to see how time goes...


1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Gary

Good luck with your blog, it can be kind of fun, like writing a journal but easier.....

Jo