Sunday, November 18, 2007

Terra Incognita - continues at last...

I've just spent the bulk of this weekend editing together the next three episodes of my Terra Incognita Podiobook. It is rather a lot of work for the end result of one hour audio - but most definitely worth it! This means that the 'real' episode sixteen will be live soon on Podiobooks, along with episodes seventeen and eighteen - and that marks the half way point for the story!

Kevin and I have worked out a far better method of recording - which actually involved doing the recording, although none of the delays have been his fault... So episodes will be released far faster than before.

In the brief time that I haven't been sitting at the computer editing audio material, we watched Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - very funny and well worth watching. Also got Wild Hogs to watch - which looks kind of fun.

Back to work tomorrow - deep joy - although I may take a few Iron Maiden albums in to listen to during the day ;-) But before that, I really must get the web site updated with the cast list for episodes sixteen, seventeen and eighteen. Also got an update to do for Janetta Maxwell, she has her own web site about the work she does - it's here.

The StarShip Sofa guys have interviewed Michael Moorcock; I have to admit that I haven't listened to it yet, but judging from the photos on the web site, Tony and Ciaran look to have had a good time in Paris with Mr Moorcock...

Cheers,

Gary

No comments: